Of course, we understand that classic cheesecake well, not really useful. And still decided to give you this sacred knowledge is the recipe for a perfect cheesecake.
Cookies instead of cake
A delicate cream filling and crispy layer of dough — I think its popularity owes cheesecake this contrast. So the first thing you need to know before you cook your perfect cheesecake: for the bottom layer of the pie use a prepared pastry or crackers, and don’t bake the biscuit.
Leave him alone for a while
Once your cheesecake is ready, give him time “to recover”. Works here the same mechanism as with the steak after frying (a ten-minute break makes it softer than any piece of meat), the rest of the cheesecake needed more. To start the pie cool completely, then put it in the fridge — crispy layer of dough “meet” and will not crumble when cut, and the cheesy layer will retain its shape. Planning a party — bake cheesecake the day or the day before the holiday.
No doubt, he just needs your cheesecake. How to get it? Put in the oven a large baking dish, it is a form with cheesecake. Pour into a large form slightly water — ready! Avoid contact with boiling water into a creamy stuffing for this on the edge of the form with cheesecake make the slant wall of foil.
Cheesecake with raspberry jam
THE COMPLEXITY OF THE RECIPE: 4\5
COOKING TIME: 2 HOURS 20 MINUTES
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 8-12
HARD dough BISCUITS 200-300 g
SOFT BUTTER 6 tbsp.
CINNAMON 1/2 tsp.
SALT 1 tsp.
FROZEN RASPBERRIES 1.5 cups
SUGAR 1/4 Cup
LEMON JUICE 1 tbsp
LEMON PEEL 3 tsp.
STARCH 1 tsp.
CREAM CHEESE 900 g
SUGAR 1.5 cups
Sour CREAM 1/2 Cup
VANILLA 1/8 tsp.
EGGS 4 PCs.
1. Make basis. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. In a food processor first grind the biscuits, then add the butter, cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well (with your hands). Spread the mixture in the form in which you will bake the cheesecake. Bake for 15 minutes until the base is lightly browned. Then cool the base completely.
2. In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 1/4 Cup sugar, lemon juice, 2 tsp zest of lemon zest and starch. Cook the mixture on medium heat for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a blender and blend or RUB through a sieve.
3. Using a mixer mix the cream cheese, 1.5 cups sugar, vanilla, sour cream, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1/2 tsp salt. The texture of the cream should be smooth. One by one add the eggs and cheese mix well.
4. Put cream cheese in the form of cheesecake. Spread on top of raspberry jam.
5. Place the form and cake in the shape of a larger size. Pour into a large form a little water. Put the pie in the oven and bake 1 hour and 45 minutes. Periodically add some water. After an hour of cooking, cover the cheesecake with foil.
6. Before serving, cool completely and let sit in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours.