Likestory.net made for you 40 things to do this fall. Save yourself and fulfill every one of them.
1. Spend the morning at the coffee shop with a book, at the window, ideally in the rain.
2. To walk Paleocene shoes, which in the heat will not get hot, and late fall — cold.
3. To get to the amusement Park and ride on them until they
4. Walk to school, where he studied, to stand on the sidelines during the line and nostalgically recall childhood.
5. To get a new umbrella, autumn hat and gloves.
6. Lie in the leaves while they are still wet and not dirty, but has already attacked the grass.
7. Solemnly remove summer clothes in a comfortable box, to get the winter and with the pump mount on the rack. Things that have not been worn this summer, not once, to give a gift.
8. Listen to the birds. For example, in the forest.
9. To go on the weekends to the river with a tent; to go out at dawn in the fog, keep warm and warm up with fresh tea.
10. Begin to gather the herbarium of the green leaves, then to see how they turn yellow.
11. To eat watermelon! Especially if you ate them in August.
12. Jam or jelly.
13. To tie a scarf.
14. To deal with health.
15. Spend more time with friends. To arrange friendly gatherings for no particular reason.
16.To purchase a supply of pens, notebooks for the whole year, if you actively use them. You can make a special diary is not for deeds, and creative smoothly or your wishes.
17. Cut the face from pumpkin on Halloween.
18. Dismantling summer photos. Print best, to hang on the wall and admire.
19. To go for mushrooms. Straight into the forest. If the forest nearby is not observed — by the grandmothers of chanterelles and make a good stew.
20. Wander around the city in rubber boots and with a huge umbrella during the rain.
21. Boil the mulled wine.
22. Make a playlist of autumn.
23. Going to city parks, which hands did not reach in the summer.
24. At home to place candles and burn them when it gets dark.
25. To go to the water Park and swim as it should, if the summer never happened.
26. Take a walk through the city center for no reason, just like that.
27. To cook pumpkin pie (to practice before Halloween). Or Apple pie.
28. To arrange an autumn photoshoot.
29. To get a cool warm pajamas that will warm until spring.
30. Put in a pot of rosemary and sage, to remind me of summer.
31. Let the boats until the river has not frozen.
32. To carry a thermos or tumbler with herbal tea or hot juice with spices.
33. To write an essay “how I spent summer” in a comfortable, not school uniform. Text, drawings, pictures, herbarium.
34. Buy teas for the autumn — flavored and strong.
35. Bury the treasure, until the ground froze. To remember place (for example, to draw a map), and in the spring to get it.
36. To gather in a Park or forest pine cones to it later
paint them and give to friends.
37. Buy books to read them all autumn long.
38. To gain lots and lots of acorns and nuts “for later”, so when it’s cold and sad and take them to the forest (Park) and give the jays a job to sit on all this wealth in secret places. And after twenty or thirty years it will be a real forest.
39. Listen to the jingle the first dry leaves that driving on the asphalt the wind.
40. Make a list of nice things for the winter.