These gingerbread people for many a symbol of the coming Christmas holidays, and tangerines or salad. With our recipe, you should not worry about calories, sugar or gluten. We will show you how to cook cookies as useful.
Traditional Christmas cookies that we have tried to make it even more useful
THE COMPLEXITY OF THE RECIPE: 2\3
COOKING TIME: 100 minutes
SERVINGS: 8 servings
CALORIES: 54 kcal
Flour (whole wheat)280 g
Dates (soft, pitted)60g
Oil (vegetable, olive, or coconut)60 ml
Honey 40 g
Eggs (protein)1 PC.
Cinnamon (ground)1 tsp.
Ginger (ground)½ tsp
Nutmeg (ground)¼ tsp
1. Mix the flour, baking soda, dates and spices and grind in a blender.
2. Add to the mix the oil, honey and egg white. Mix once more.
3. Remove the resulting dough, if necessary, knead it with your hands.
4. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper. The thickness should be about 3 mm.
5. Send the dough in the fridge for one hour. If you are in a hurry, you can put the dough in the freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Cut biscuits with cookie cutter or use a glass and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Bake cookies about 30 minutes or until Golden brown at a temperature of 150 degrees.
8. Remove from oven, cool and decorate if you want. For quick and easy decorations will fit in the melted white chocolate.