Juicy carrots, sweet apples, honey, nuts and cream-lemon cream pie taste even better need another look! Tell how just one hour to cook a real autumn dessert.
Autumn pie with apples and carrots
THE COMPLEXITY OF THE RECIPE: 3\5
COOKING TIME: 60 minutes
SERVINGS: 8 servings
CALORIES: 315 kcal
Flour (rye) – 100 g
Flour (wheat) – 50 g
Cereal (oat) – 50 g
Apple – 3
Carrot – 1
Nuts (walnuts) – 100 g
Honey (or cane sugar) – 100 g
Syrup (maple or coconut) – 2 tbsp
Oil (olive) – 50 ml
Coconut 1 tbsp
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Cardamom (ground) – ⅓ tsp
Ginger (ground) – ⅓ tsp
Cloves (ground) – ⅓ tsp
Cheese (creamy) – 200 g
Limon – 1
Sugar (powdered) – 3 tbsp
Vanilla – ¼ tsp
1. Mix the eggs, sugar, syrup and olive oil and beat well.
2. Add the spices, baking powder, oatmeal and flour. Mix.
3. Slice apples in small cubes, walnuts, chop and grate carrot on a small grater. Add to the batter and mix.
4. Turn the dough out onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake the pie at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Check the readiness with a toothpick. If the cake is ready, let it cool down completely.
6. Prepare the cream: mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and juice and zest of half a lemon.
7. Spread the cream over the entire surface of the pie. Before serving, sprinkle with walnuts.