The best source of beta-carotene, rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, 100 g of which contains only 28 calories — it’s all about the pumpkin. How to prepare this useful product delicious autumn pie will tell you Likestory.net.
A gentle autumn pie, to cook which is much easier than it might seem at first glance.
THE COMPLEXITY OF THE RECIPE: 3\5
COOKING TIME:150 minutes
CALORIES: 220 kcal
Pumpkin 1.5—2 kg
Flour (wheat)250 g
Oil (butter)145 g
Cream (35%)50 ml
Water (cold)50 ml
Sugar (or honey) to taste
Spices (nutmeg) to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Salt to taste
Sour cream (15%) for decoration
1. Clean the pumpkin, cut in half and remove all seeds. Cut the flesh in small slices (2 cm) and place on a baking sheet. Pumpkin oil 20 g of butter, cover with foil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes until the pumpkin become soft.
2. Now make the base for the crust: in flour add salt, 125 g butter and mix it all well. At the end pour cold water. You should get an elastic ball of dough that you want to send in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Once the dough has cooled down, you can start to work with it: take a round baking pan, cover it with parchment paper and spread on top of the dough with a thin layer (approximately 3-5 mm), not forgetting to do the sides.
4. When pumpkin is ready, reduce oven temperature to 180 degrees and put bake the cake for 15 minutes.
5. At this time, engaged in the preparation of the filling: cooked pumpkin mash in a blender to make it into a puree. Add eggs, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. If the pumpkin is not very sweet, you can add 2-3 tablespoons of sugar or honey. At the end, pour some of the cream and again all whisk blender.
6. When the cake dries out a bit, pour in a filling of pumpkin and return again in the oven for an hour and a half. Serve, garnish each piece with a dollop of sour cream.