This recipe is already about eighty years old. Yet in 1940 he was strictly guarded, and open were randomly accidentally. The man found it in the notes of the second wife of the founder of KFC.
The recipe is called “11 herbs and spices“.
Likestory.net wants to cook this delicious chicken with you. Let’s get started!
We will need about 30 minutes of free time and good mood!
– 1 chicken
– 2 cups flour
– 2/3 tbsp. salt
– 1/2 tbsp dried thyme leaves
– 1/2 tbsp dry Basil leaves
– 1/3 tablespoon dry leaf oregano
– 1 tablespoon. salt celery
– 1 tbsp ground black pepper
– 1 tablespoon dry mustard
– 4 tbsp paprika
– 2 tbsp garlic salt
– 1 tbsp ground ginger
– 3 tablespoons. ground white pepper
– 1 Cup low-fat sour cream
– 1 beaten egg
– canola oil.
- Chicken cut into small pieces, ribs cut in half.
- The flour and spice mix in a bowl.
- Mix cream and egg in another bowl and soak the chicken in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- To remove remnants of the mixture and evenly sprinkle the chicken pieces with a mixture of flour and spices. Shake off the excess.
- Put the chicken on the grill and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, pour oil on 7-8 cm. Heat oil on the fire to a temperature of 175°. To do this, use a kitchen thermometer for temperature control.
- Fry chicken until Golden brown for 15-18 minutes. Ready chicken spread on a dish covered with paper towels, and allow the remaining oil to soak in.
So yummy you haven’t tried!