Tourists and travel lovers mainly stick to the beaten path, visiting famous cities and cultural centers of the world. But not all of them can guess what the streets are not included in popular routes, hiding no less, and sometimes even more beautiful local attractions which is a kind of monuments of architecture and history.
Take, for example, Lisbon. It’s a Sunny city, with an endless maze of streets, where the colors of the clothes hanging on the balconies, blend with the colors of the tiles on the walls of buildings, creating a very picturesque way. Old trains climb the hills, people are smiling, talking with foreigners, welcoming them with a handshake and charging it with positive energy.
Like LikeStory on FacebookThis magical button delivers LikeStory stories to you on Facebook:
And how beautiful do not notice sometimes there tourists! For example, Windows and facades of shops, which in itself is already a landmark!
1. Shop Miguel Clarinha is more than just a store, it is the main city landmark for strangers in the city
2. Lobelia Marquez, Manager of Portugal at the doors of the flagship store of jewelry company Tous
3. Alfredo Sampaio knows a lot of stories that related to his jewelry store
4. Ana Silva operates the 76-year-old shop hats and leather goods
5. Life is a work of art for José Manuel Fragueiro, owner of stationery store
6. Joao Silva, one of the owners of the most famous coffee houses Lisbon
7. The owner Jose Vilar de Almeida tells the story of his shop with a smile on my face
8. Claudia Marquez and her grandfather Alfredo Teixiera welcome visitors in their men’s clothing store
9. Manager Nuno Goncalves and his unique liquor wine store
10. Manager Jose Antonio Almeida at the entrance to the office of the company