Immediately after training it is advisable to take:
– BCAA – about 3-5 g to suppress catabolism and increased secretion of anabolic hormones
– Creatine – 3 g for the shortfall of energy substrate creatine phosphate. After workout creatine is absorbed best.
– Glutamine – about 3 g, used for energy production, is to restore the muscle tissue, stimulates the secretion of growth hormone
– Water – to 1 liter, is required for the normalization of water-electrolyte balance. It is advisable to take a canteen of mineral water.
– If you use insulin for anabolic purposes, the best time to perform the injection – 30-60 minutes after your workout.
The second phase (20-30 minutes after workout):
– Protein is the main source of amino acids, catabolism suppressor and a stimulator of secretion of anabolic hormones. Taken 30 minutes after a workout, about 30g after a workout If you take BCAA’s and other amino acids, the protein you need to take in soon after training.
– Carbohydrates should make about 60 to 100 grams of carbohydrates of medium complexity (maltodextrin, flour products, potatoes, cereals, rice, corn) within 30-40 minutes after your workout. If you are inclined to excess weight, use only complex carbohydrates in an amount of not more than 30 g.
– Water – keep fluid rehydration with mineral water.
Sleep – a great tool for post-workout recovery
– If you are taking anabolic steroids, oral drugs should preferably be taken in the second phase of recovery.
– Complete hitch after each workout.
– Deep massage – improves mood, gives tone to the muscles, stimulates blood circulation and elimination of toxins from muscle tissue.
Indicators that allow to determine how well your body recovers:
– Pulse – 2 hours after workout, sitting below 75 beats per minute. If pulse rate is higher, should think about heart problems or overtraining. A similar measure is blood pressure.
– Sleep strong and productive. Improper training regime disrupted the process of falling asleep in the first half of the day there is a feeling of sleepiness, erratic sleep at night.
– Health – deteriorates when not full recovery. This is one of the most important, but specific signals. You may feel pain in the heart area.
– Progress – available only with full recovery.