Have you noticed that the life truly rich people know little? Sometimes they are having a private jet and a Villa in the Canary Islands, go to the old clothes? You would think that it is greed or for fear of prosecution of any of the services, but it is different.
One day one of my influential friend explained to me this moment. He said that real success does not tolerate bragging and showing off. For example, by age 30, his daughter learned that he always had a private jet.
My grandmother always said, “I don’t want envy — love the silence.” No one needs to know about your life, about your conquests, the ways in which you intend to act, your failures and falls. You don’t have to explain anything to anyone.
The same applies to not only happiness, but also your goals. If you announce your plans and intentions, it is likely that you will be very difficult to implement them. They will cease to be so desirable, because you were told and your friends have time to admire you. You have just no motivation to achieve something.
- You don’t need to shout about their happiness on Facebook in order to be happy.
- You do not need to show your depression in order to fix something.
- You don’t need to tell everyone about your dreams and goals to achieve them.
- You do not need the approval of friends to begin to move forward.
- You don’t need to advertise my life on instagram to show that you stand for something.
- You don’t have anyone to explain and prove your success.
- You need more silence.
You’ll see, how happy, independent and peaceful you become! And most importantly, you will achieve your goals.