When you have a plan — it’s very convenient. For example, there are a few things that you need to commit to 30 years to realize that the time spent, and know where to go.
Likestory.net found a list of such things. They do not require us superpowers, but enriching life experiences.
1. To go to some really exotic place, where you feel like you’re on the edge of the earth.
2. To buy tickets for a music festival and desperate to hang out there.
3. To run a half marathon.
5. Learn to cook a signature dish that will impress your friends and family.
6. To make your family tree. You never know what discoveries it might lead.
7. To try bungee jumping or skydiving.
8. To spend all night at a party in a strange city and dance till dawn.
9. Learn how to make cocktails.
10. Take the microphone in a karaoke bar and sing, even if you have stage fright.
11. Go diving or at least try again to scuba dive.
12. To get lost in a foreign country. Sometimes that’s the best part of the trip.
13. To climb the mountain. Not necessarily on Everest.
14. To spend a night or two under the stars.
15. Take a master class in some field, you are quite peculiar — pottery, Golf, improvisation.
16. To get in good physical shape.
17. To try yourself as a volunteer.
18. Find someone you truly love.
19. To travel alone is not as scary as it sounds.
20. To visit the main sporting event — the Cup, the super Cup, the world championship. Anything.
21. Rent a house on vacation with strangers. You are guaranteed to make new friends.
22. To disconnect from the hustle and bustle for a day or even a week if I wanted to be alone with him.