1. What did I learn and what implemented?
The secret of success is simple – do one thing every day one step forward. And in a year you will reach the goal or will her 365 steps closer. And the new information helps to go faster, easier and more efficient.
2. My greatest achievement for the week?
When you look back and fix your achievements, you raise self-esteem. Completed trials make you stronger. This emphasis makes the effect even more!
If achievements were not, then it’s time to ask yourself “Why?” After all, you either evolve or degrade.
3. Where I braked – wasted time, or idle?
Everyone does it, even millionaires, but successful are those who in time notice, and cease to slow down.
4. What of the fact that I put it off, you need to do next week?
All the time. Some things can wait, while others lead to large losses if not done. These things are almost every week.
5. What is the goal I want to achieve next week, and what you need to do?
This will allow you to look at the whole situation and to set priorities. When there is a goal, your actions acquire a higher level of awareness.
6. Is there someone who I want to thank?
Surely, someone helped you – a kind word, advice or just support. Express your gratitude. Perhaps this will be the first step to a great and fruitful cooperation.
7. The strongest impression this week?
Life consists of what is remembered. If the strong experiences there, so a week has passed in vain. And you might as well not have lived at all. Because very soon a routine will be erased from memory.
8. What prevents me from moving forward, and how to remove these obstacles?
Bad environment, bad habits, negative experiences, lack of knowledge, chronic ailments – who or what is pulling you along, not allowing them to operate at maximum efficiency?
9. What are my 3 main goals for 3 years?
Analysis of long-term goals each week helps you to compare your progress. Or to understand that you are not moving at all or moving the wrong way…
10. Is there someone I can help?
Helping another human is the best way to become acquainted and build rapport. Who knows in the future this person can help you.
11. What possibilities I have at my disposal?
New knowledge, new people, new events – the opportunities are always there. And they come for your goals. Define your goals and begin to see opportunities to achieve them.
12. What I did to keep myself in shape?
When the body is filled with energy, everything is much easier.
13. What steps will propel me forward towards the goals and what can I do now?
The point of this question is simple – select 2-3 things you can do right now. And then, on the basis of experience and new knowledge, you will see the following steps to the goal.
14. My fears and what to do to mitigate them?
All people are afraid of something. When you know what exactly you are afraid, then to overcome this fear at times easier.
15. The decision of the 1 business will propel me forward?
You can simulate intense activity, shifting the papers and making meaningless calls. And you can do some one thing and immediately move forward a few steps. Define it and do it.
16. Who can help me who I want to meet?
The best way out of the stalemate is to find a mentor – someone who is already passed. Find such person and ask for his advice.
17. The development of what 1 skill will propel me forward?
Always have the knowledge, the implementation of which will help you to do something faster, better, cheaper… When answering this question helps compare yourself with more successful person in your field. He has and I don’t have?
18. How much time I’ve spent with your loved ones?
We all live not only for themselves but also people close to us. But we often forget about it. But there is nothing easier to communicate with them at least an hour a day.
19. What I do is pulling me back?
If you are stalled and don’t know what to do, very good output can be a list of “what not to do.”
20. What I do is completely useless for my life?
Perhaps we should stop to do something and it’s better to spend the time on vacation.
21. If next week was the last in my life, what 1 thing did I do tomorrow?
The answer to this question helps to set your main priorities in life.
If you are going every week to honestly answer these questions you will begin to see new possibilities and perspectives.
In your life will increase awareness and focus.
And eventually life will move wherever you want!