From time to time it is useful to step back and look at your life from a different perspective. What works and what does not and why? Is it possible to change something?
About personal life :
Understand that your relationship with your partner allow you to learn about yourself, and try to solve old problems.
1.What I feel about my current situation (no partner, in relationships, in marriage)?
2. What I like about myself within my relationship with your partner?
3. What I don’t like in myself within my relationship with your partner?
4. What aspects of our relationship cause me discomfort? (Money, sex..)
5. If I’m ready to care about the welfare of a partner without sacrificing their own well-being?
6. If I like what a couple we made?
7. Have we been listening to the needs of each other?
On the work:
Are you satisfied with current job? Isn’t it time to change the place or at least to change the mode?
8. How much time each week I spend on work, social life, yourself?
9. What was more important to me than just a job early in my career: recognition, income, interest, creative aspect of, communication, leadership? And what is more important at the moment?
10. What is the situation in the course of my career motivated me the most and why? What situation would most undermine your motivation and why?
11. What are the five aspects most important to me in any job? I happy with the current situation for each of these criteria?
About the relationship:
Our personal history affects relationships with friends, family and colleagues. In order to change something, it is important to identify the problems coming from childhood.
12. What relationship with the relatives and brothers and sisters I had as a child? Could I Express my feelings?
13. What impression of you is usually develops in people?
14. Whether it is consistent with your own image of yourself?
15. What common themes keep popping up in my relationships with people?
16. Am I satisfied with their behavior in dealing with people? (If I’m ready to listen, to help? Do I tend to condemn? To obey? Jealous?)
17. When I Express my opinion whether others around me to listen to and take seriously?
18. Comfortable if you are alone with yourself? Do you know the real me, hidden beneath many layers of habits and psychological protection?
19. What is your deep motivation? Recognition, money, self-care, the greater good?
20. Am I OK with the image of myself that I show to the world? It’s the real me? If not, why am I afraid to show myself the way I am? (You can judge me? It is unacceptable?)
21. How I take care of myself (food, shopping, chatting with friends)? How this benefit me and how is the harm?