How to understand that with your loving partner? Small actions every day makes for a loved one. And if your everyday life consists of those moments, lucky you, you found a true love.
Take care – not to give giant Teddy bears for Valentine’s Day. It means every day, not just on holidays, to prove their feelings. Time to praise, to support, to reassure. To meet my wife later that evening at metro or bring a Cup of tea to her husband, who sat at the computer. We sometimes do not notice these everyday things. But they have love.
1. When you are sick, and he sits in the kitchen with a chicken and a laptop and searches Google “how to cook soup”.
2. When you give him your charger, while your phone too soon.
3. When you go around three store to buy his favorite dark chocolate.
4. When your child does something and you look at each other with that special parental look that says, “That we have created such a miracle.”
5. When you come home late and your husband pours you a glass of wine.
6. When it every morning in the beginning of an acquaintance sends you a short funny video titled “Good morning!”.
7. When you decide not to celebrate a wedding anniversary, and then it turns out that you bought each other gifts.
8. When your partner finds you and reads a really boring book out loud because you can’t sleep.
9. When he did the cleaning!
“When your sister invited you to a birthday party and he brings her daughter to their favorite children’s book”
10. When your partner is with you for an hour in front of the stage in anticipation when you see Beyonce, although he is not a fan of Beyonce.
11. When your partner tells you that you are beautiful, in the day when you feel you look less than perfect.
12. When you fall asleep on his arm, and he wakes, though he is long dead.
13. When he spent the night watching three seasons of your favorite series to catch up to you and in the morning to go to the premiere of the fourth with you.
14. When you only appeared in his bachelor apartment and after a week I bought a toaster, a coffee machine and a mixer, “to make you comfortable.”
15. When you tell how the day passed, and he suddenly says, “I’m proud of you”.
16. When your sister invited you to a birthday party and he brings her daughter to their favorite children’s book.
17. When you are very tired at work and barely having come home, begin to massage him.
18. When it saves your phone some of your texts, because they are “funny”.
19. When you travel on business receive a text “Goodnight”, just like that, without having to answer.
20. When he first gets up early in the morning to cook you Breakfast and you Wake to the smell of coffee.