What unusual desire visited you about restaurants? Maybe you wanted to dine in darkness? Or surrounded by lions? Or maybe giraffes? Or maybe you would like to be in a place where wine is served in a baby bottle with a nipple?
Well, you have to choose from — see below for a list of the 15 most unusual restaurants in the world, once in which once, you’ll never be able to forget!
Like LikeStory on FacebookThis magical button delivers LikeStory stories to you on Facebook:
1. Restaurant with giraffes, Giraffe Manor, Kenya
2. The Restaurant Grotta Palazzese, Puglia, Italy
3. Dine surrounded by the stunning mountains at an altitude of 3842 m, in Chamonix, France
4. Or dine in the middle of a waterfall in the Philippines
5. Enjoy your alien coffee at this quaint bar in Switzerland
6. The perfect place to enjoy the Northern lights with a glass of wine
7. How about dinner at the bottom of the ocean, on the Maldives?
8. You can dine in the water in this amazing restaurant on Bora Bora
9. Dine surrounded by ice and snow in “Snow castle” of Kemi, Finland
10. Impressive steampunk bar, Cape town, South Africa
11. Enjoy meat grilled over the volcano of El Diablo, Lanzarote, Spain
12. The restaurant under the dome of the heavens, Brussels, Belgium
13. The restaurant is in an ancient cave in Kenya
14. “Prison Of Fire”, Tianjin, China
15. Laboratory of Walter, Walter’s Coffee Roastery, Istanbul, Turkey
16. Pub the Green Dragon in Hobbiton (New Zealand) is the ideal place for real fans of Lord of the rings
17. Dine with stunning views of the Indian ocean on the coast restaurant in Zanzibar