Everyone has their own concept of a perfect vacation. For some, it is a noisy company, cocktails, and party until the morning. And who on the contrary want to turn around and run away from the bustle in the place where is quiet and nobody will bother you.
We know where this place is.
Likestory.net gathered for you 15 hiding places where you will be able to stay in silence.
1. Explora Patagonia in Patagonia, Chile
Located near the Chilean lake Pehoe and mountains of the Cordillera del Paine is at a distance of 274 kilometers from civilization.
2. Sossusvlei Desert Lodge in Namibia, Africa
Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is a luxurious oasis located in the desert in Namibia. The starry sky here with nothing to compare
3. The Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, Canada
Life at the Wickaninnish Inn is like living in the camp, in early childhood, but pretty coves and delicious oysters for dinner.
4. Lion Sands Game Reserve in South Africa
Perfect to relax from the urban bustle.
5. Hotel Villa Honegg in Ennetburgen, Switzerland
See the lake Lucerne, Rivella and cheese fondue. Pleasure!
6. Viceroy Hotel in Bali, Indonesia
To get to this hotel you will be able to only on a private jet. But it’s worth it.
7. Whitepod Hotel in Monthey, Switzerland
The hotel is like a big Golf ball with a view on Monte.
8. Amangiri Resort in Canyon point, Utah
Amangiri or “peaceful valley” in the desert of Utah. Sand, stones and pool, what more do you need?
9. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in the Maldives
You get here by seaplane. And one of the amenities is swimming with sharks
10. Alila Jabal Akhdar Resort in Nizwa, Oman
For lovers of mountains and enchanting views of mountain tops place.
11. Kasbah du Toubkal in Imlil, Morocco
At the foot of the Atlas mountains hiding this miracle. Perfect for vacationers.
12. Fogo Island Inn on Fogo island, Canada
You can get here only by ferry. Spasta 2 hours you will stand on the coast of Newfoundland, and behind only the boundless ocean.
13. Desroches Island Resort on the island of Amirantes, Seychelles
Private Paradise located on one of the outlying Islands in the Seychelles, with blue water, white sandy beaches and stunning oceanic landscapes.
14. Mashpi Lodge in Mashpee, Ecuador
Looking at this mysterious place you hear the one name is Indiana Jones.
15. Jade Screen Hotel in Huangshan, China
To get there you have to climb to 60,000 stone steps. Mastered?