Likestory.net gathered for you 13 best cooking tips. Read them and pleasantly surprise your loved ones with delicious dinner.
1. Just add the two pinches of instant coffee to the sauce and it will gain incomparable taste.
2. To milk for a long time remain fresh, add a pinch of salt.
3. You only need 2 apples. Slice them, sprinkle with lemon juice and a drop of oil. Then add this mixture and cream or milk in mashed potatoes. It turns out great!
4. You don’t like the looks of this fish? How to determine its freshness?
Place it in a bowl of cool water. If it sinks to the bottom — the fish is fresh.
Don’t like to clean fish? Rub it with vinegar and wait a while. You will be surprised the result.
5. Champagne is not a lot of ever and lost all their taste? Throw a few raisins. This would fix everything.
6. If you rinse the pan with cold water before you boil it, the milk will not burn.
7. Before use, soak the raisins in warm water with a drop of lemon juice.
8. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the meat, which is stewed. It will be much softer and get ready faster.
9. Take the yolk of hard-boiled eggs, sour cream and a spoonful of mustard, stir and get a delicious homemade mayonnaise.
10. The rice will turn out much tastier if you cook it with the nipple of grapefruit.
11. Food film will behave much better if you keep it in the fridge.
12. Add in the scrambled eggs a pinch of baking soda. Such a lush omelet you’ve ever tasted!
13. If the cakes together with sugar , add the cinnamon, cardamom, star anise or dried mint, the fragrance will be unforgettable!