This orange fruit is an excellent remedy for depression and the winter Blues.
The twilight Nov want to impose the blankets, pour a liter of hot tea and freeze until spring. But we urge you not to lose heart: December is coming soon – a time of anxious waiting the New year, gifts and… tangerines!
Read 10 interesting facts about this positive fruit buy weight to strengthen the immune system and a festive mood.
Did you know that…
1. The Motherland of Mandarin is China. He now delivers these cheerful fruits in the world.
2. There is a legend that the Mandarin got its name in honor of Chinese officials-the mandarins. For a long time citrus was grown only in gardens these respectable people.
3. In Mandarin more than 50 varieties – they are different in taste, shape and color. There are even decorative. We love sweet and seedless, and you?
4. On average, the Mandarin – only 40 calories!
5. All citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C. Eating the Mandarin, you’re going to get a dose of vitamins D, K, B1, B2.
6. Tangerines can be treated with a cold: from the peel of make a tincture, and the flesh is eaten is a natural antipyretic.
7. We used to eat tangerines raw, add to salads and canning!
8. The skin also goes in business: it is rich in essential oils and is often used as an additive in cosmetics and for aromatic liqueurs.
9. Mandarin is also the name of a bright little ducks and one of the Chinese dialects.
10. This orange fruit is an excellent remedy for depression and the winter Blues. Its cheerful color and has a beneficial effect on the body and calms the nervous system.